Classic+ Miller Fiber Optic Blades - Miller 2 F-000.22.122
- The Miller Classic+ F.O. Blades with improved geometry simplify intubation.
- The shortened shoulder of the blade dramatically improves the anesthetist`s view of the epiglottis and vocal cords. The distal lip of the blade features a special atraumatic shape.
- HEINE HiLite fiber bundle for improved light transmission and longer life.
- Both ends of the large fiber bundle are protected – for life.
- With the alternative of LED- or XHL-illumination: With either 3 x or 40 % brighter light as with conventional halogen bulbs.
- With classic+ there are no connecting screws to get lost, no external light pathways to get wrong and no tricky openings or crevices to get dirty – a major contribution to eliminating cross-infection.
- Smooth shape avoids sharp edges and cavities for easy cleaning and sterilizing.
- These blades need no maintenance – ever.
- Compatible with all handles to the ISO 7376 (green standard).
- High quality stainless steel construction.
- 4000 standard autoclave cycles of 134 °C / 4 min. with more than 1000 lux.
- HEINE Paed laryngoscopes have been developed specifically for the intubation of neonates and infants.
- Miller 2: 152 mm Length, 13 mm distal width
Time Left to Buy
Share this Product
More from this collection
Available Stock : 2