Heine EL 10 LED Examination Light
HEINE EL10 LED® Examination Light: (J-008.27.003)
A real highlight in all respects with LEDHQ illumination
The EL10 LED examination light distinguishes itself through an absolutely homogeneous field of light. The light intensity can be regulated continuously between 6,500 and 45,000 Lux. The spot size can be adjusted in a diameter between 8.5 and 14cm to suit any situation. Both at a working distance of 30cm.
- Bright and homogeneous. Perfect illumination in every examination situation.
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. A warm light with a colour temperature of 3,000K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) >85, special index for red colours (R9) 58 on a maximum scale of 100.
- 3 different mounting options. Wall mounting, clamp for table-top mounting or on a wheeled stand.
- Solid construction. Reliable operation and illumination power for many years.
- Hygiene. Easy and efficient cleaning and disinfection
- Coiled goose neck. Easy and intuitive adjustment.
- An electrical control system monitors all functions and guarantees safety.