HEINE EN 100® DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE - X-095.12.135
- Suitable for all HEINE 3.5 V instruments.
- The EN 100 provides a constant 3.5V output voltage independent of mains voltage fluctuations. Economical in use, always the right amount of light and environmentally-friendly, no batteries necessary.
- Magnetic On / Off mechanism. No moving parts that can wear out or be damaged. Durable and maintenance-free. Once selected, the brightness remains the same.
- Soft start avoids current surge during the switch-on phase. Protects bulbs in the critical switch-on phase and prolongs bulb life. Economical in use.
- Advanced, ergonomic handle design. Continuous brightness control on the handle. Quality spiral cords with a comfortable working radius of up to 3 m. Instrument locks as standard equipment prevent unauthorised removal.
*This is only the extension unit
Time Left to Buy
Share this Product
More from this collection
Available Stock : 1