HEINE mini 3000® Clip Lamp
Compact, long-life pocket diagnostic light
Sturdy, long-life pocket diagnostic lights in a compact, modern design with chrome head. Bright, concentrated light thanks to unique XHL Xenon Halogen lens-bulb.
Can only be used with the mini 3000 handle system. Handle available in black or blue.
- Compact, oval, attractive light. Lies ergonomically in the hand.
- 2-piece handle and head. Easy to maintain, flexible. Compatible with other mini 3000 instrument heads.
- Enhanced XHL Xenon Halogen lens-bulb with 100 % more light compared to conventional bulbs. Bright, focused light.
High-quality handle: Chrome-finish upper section / refined plastic.
Shockproof, sturdy, non-slip.
- Attachment clip with integrated on / off switch. Secure. Switches off automatically when replaced in the pocket. 20.000 switch cycles guaranteed.
- Replaceable batteries. Size AA, or optional rechargeable battery with mini NT table charger*.
- Ear light for otoplasty [ 02 ]. The ear light is used to ensure that hearing aids fit correctly.