SECA 787 - Advanced EMR validated weighing Technology
- Medical-grade, robust scale for years of use with high patient volume
- Digital measuring rod with an extra-long measuring range
- Two-line display shows height and weight
- EMR validated: Send results directly into the EMR
- Damping system and Auto-HOLD guarantee quick and precise weighing
- Display swappable to left or right side
- seca 787 fully meets the demands of professional EMR (electronic medical record) integrated measuring and weighing.
- It boasts a tilt-proof full metal platform and a stable single piece column that is at eye level and won’t give way when operating the keypad.
- It is a quality every patient will notice, as soon they set foot on the platform.
- The scale is easy to move by staff due to the large rubber coated castors and a wide wheelbase.
- With its absolute sturdiness, the seca 787 gives patients (especially those affected by obesity) a greater sense of security when stepping on the platform.
- A generous two-line display shows weight and height simultaneously and automatically calculates patients’ BMI .
- The damping system and auto-HOLD function enable quick and precise measurements.
· Capacity: 250 kg
· Graduation: 100 g
· Dimension (W x H x D): 41.0 x 135.6 x 57.6 cm / 16.1 x 53.4 x 22.7 inch
· Dimension Platform (W x H x D): 35.0 x 41.8 x 5.9 cm / 13.8 x 16.5 x 2.3 inch
· Weight: 12.7 kg
· Power Supplies: Batteries
· Data Transmission: LAN or Wi-Fi via interface module seca 452 (Optional)
· Functions: TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, Damping (motion fliter), kg/lbs switch over lock, Automatic BMI, Auto on-off
· Measuring Range (Total): 10-230 cm / 4-90 inch
· Measuring Range (Digital): 122-230 cm / 48-90 inch